We help our customers develop suitable approval strategies to minimize costs and lead times and we provide general advice regarding market access issues.
Here are a few examples of question marks which may arise during the planning phase of an approvals campaign:
- Which Safety, EMC, Radio and Telecom regulations are applicable for my product?
- Which existing test reports can be used to obtain type approval in country X?
- Can we obtain type approval in country Y for a radio module to save money?
- Can we ship demo units to Country Z prior to obtaining type approvals?
- Are there any regulatory requirements for Energy Efficiency or Restriction of Hazardous Substances similar to EU EED and RoHS2 in my target markets?
- Which approval labels must be on the actual product? Can we print labels ourselves or must we buy them from the approval authority?
- Which languages must we support when providing User’s Guides?